1. Antropov VG Enforcement discretion: the concept and the formation of (logical-semantic aspect): Diss. ... Ph.D. - Volgograd, 1995.
2. Basedow Yu revival of unification of the law: European Contract Law and its elements (translated from English. Yumasheva YM) // State and right. 2000. №2.
3. Barack A. Judicial discretion. - M., 1999.
4. Bogdanovskaya IY Judicial precedent - a source of law? // State and right. 2002. №12.
5. L. Wildhaber precedent in the European Court of Human Rights (translation O. Schwarz OV with participation Mitin, under the total. Ed. P. Laptev) // State and right. 2001. №12.
6. GWF Hegel Works of different years. In 2 t. T. 2. - M., 1971.
7. GWF Hegel Phenomenology of Spirit. St. Petersburg. 1992.
8. Hegel GVF Philosophy of Law. - M., 1990.
9. Grachev YV Judicial discretion in criminal law: Diss. ... Ph.D. - M., 2002.
10. IN Gryazin The text of law. - Tallinn, 1983.
11. David R. Major legal systems of today. - M., 1976.
12. SK Zayganova Judicial precedent: the problem of enforcement. - M .: Publishing Norma, 2002.
13. Kalinowski KB Legality and types of criminal proceedings: Author. diss. ... Ph.D. - SPb., 1999.
14. Kovalev VA Bourgeois legality: theoretical illusions and forensic police reality. - M .: jurid. lit., 1986.
15. Kozhemyako AS Legal certainty - a necessary condition for the rule of law // PE-Lawyer. 2004. №16.
16. Commentary on the Code of Arbitration Procedure of the Russian Federation (itemized). - M .: Waters kluvers, 2004.
17. Krohmalyuk A. The system of arbitration courts will create a "third China" // Business lawyer. 2005. №21.
18. Latin dictionary of legal terms and expressions / comp. VA Minasova, IY Gubin. - Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 2000.
19. Neshataeva TN Private international law and international civil procedure. - M., 2004.
20. Osakwe K. Comparative Law in schemes: general and special part. - Almaty: Kazakh State Law University Center Publishing, 1999.
21. OA Papkova Judicial discretion in civil proceedings: Diss. ... Ph.D. - M., 1997.
22. Basil I. Basic problems of civil law. - M .: Statute (in the series "Classics of the Russian civil law"), 1998.
23. A. Sultanov Metamorphoses in the decisions of the European Court of Human Rights or comment to the case Pronina vs. Russia // http://home.onego.ru/~panov/spisok/zakon/osn_zakon/strasburg/dec_2005.htm
24. Fastow AG The legitimacy of the legal state: Author. diss. ... Ph.D. - Volgograd, 2000.
25. Legal Encyclopedic Dictionary. - M., 1984.